Saturday, November 27, 2010

Nail Polish Swatch: Butter London - Knees Up

I picked it up at Holt Renfrew. It retails for $17.00 CAD. The color in the bottle is a gorgeous metallic red, and the name Knees Up is Brit slang for getting drunk... and so I think it's perfect for the Holidays...

The big rectangular cap slips right off the bottle, so you're left holding a comfortable small brush handle, and not an awkward chunky one. I don't know if you can tell in the pictures, but the color has a bit of a gold sheen to it, and the color changes from a gorgeous bright red to a more burgundy one, depending on the light.  The formula had perfect flow consistency, and I got flawless coverage in two coats. It's a metallic red, but there are absolutely no brush strokes visible on my nails. Loooove it....

They also have a metallic purple... I haven't bought it.... yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment