Monday, November 29, 2010

Nail Polish Swatch: YSL - Pink Gold (140)

I saw it, I loved it, I bought it. YSL has three different gold nail polished for this Holiday Season: white gold, gold, and pink gold. I felt I had someting similar to the white and regular gold polish, and so I acquired the pink.  In my eyes it's not really pink, the color is more of a brand new copper penny.  Beautiful, original, but I wouldn't call it pink. Pictures don't do this shade justice.  It's nearly impossible for me to capture  the loveliness of a metallic shade, I just don't have the skill.

Application was nice and easy, no streaking.  The gold cap slips off so you have a small brush handle to manage. Great coverage in one coat, but two makes everything that much better. Definitely no regrets about this purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment