Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Dior Crème Abricot Fortifying Cream For Nails

I bought it because I was swayed by its "cult favorite" status, smell, color, and because my cuticles needed a little bit of tlc. Darn for a tiny little jar, this stuff is expensive ($23 US for 0.35oz). Personally I will not be repurchasing, I don't know what the big hoopla is all about. It's a thick cream which is nice, but jeez it's sticky. I applied it at bedtime, and tried not to touch anything before falling asleep.  It did not work miracles on my nails, and for the price, I expected something close to it.

Don't get me wrong I love Dior, just not this product. But hey you might love it and have money to burn, then go for it. Personally I'm going for something cheaper... blog about it soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment