Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Dior Minaudière Clutch

Yesterday I had a bad day. It was extremely frustrating.  By 5pm I had a pounding headache and the butterflies in my stomach were making me seriously nauseous. I managed to text Jay a bit of my drama. He knew I wasn't happy, but he also knew how to turn my evening around.
I was presented with a box wrapped in gold paper (pictured once I ripped it off) ... when I saw Dior on the ribbon, my heart skipped a beat, and I couldn't help but smile. I'm an easy sell :)
 then the box... oh my...
 Oh the Dior 2010  Holiday Minaudière Clutch, it just gorgeous.
You're looking at Pink Golds version of the clutch.  It is so, so pretty.  Three stunning eye shadows and two beautiful lip products. I love how the lip side is protected by the little lid.  I wanted to do swatches, but can't bring myself to dip my finger or a brush into it yet.

He also understands my nail polish obsessions and got me Dior's Timeless Gold. I already own it along with Bronze Libertine, but don't mind having a duplicate. It is a very lovely shade. (I should do a swatch sometime soon).
The SA included an awesome sample of a mini bottle of J’adore with his purchase. Another welcome addition to my collection of minis. I've started to collect mini versions of the original fragrances. Currently my collection consists of only 3, but trust me it will expand with time. 
And a couple of samples of Dior's Hypnotic Poison, which I will sample and wear.  Mini atomizers do not make it into my mini collection. :)
 I hope everyone's Holiday Season is turning out to be a great one.

2 comments: