Friday, December 10, 2010

Josie Maran Argan Lip Treatment

My new favorite lip balm; I keep my little jar on a bathroom shelf, it looks so pretty.

When I first spotted this gem I was shopping for a birthday present for one of my sisters.  I really liked the look of it, and when I smelled it I was sold; a most delicious aroma of green apples.  I didn't try it because many fingers have sampled from the open pot, but I bought two one for her and one for me. At $18.00 USD it's not exactly cheap but I think it's worth it.

1. I'm still on my first pot that I bought in August. I use it at night, or whenever I'm bumming around the house, just because while I love the packaging I don't think it's purse friendly.

2. You need only the tiniest bit to moisturize your lips.  It feels wonderful. The balm is the palest of pinks in color, and it has a very buttery texture. It just melts on your lips, making them supersoft and delicious.

3. It smells wonderfully of green apples, but it doesn't have a strong flavor.  Flavor if any is very settle and practically unnoticeable.

4. Of course it contains argan oil which is very high in vitamin E and essential fatty acids which have great anti-aging properties... and who wants wrinkled lips???

5. It is organic and made without: parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, petrochemicals, phthalates, GMOs, triclosan... doesn't that sound good?

I still have at least a month to go before I run out, but I repurchased another jar 5 weeks ago, because it seems to be a top seller at Sephora. Many times that I've ventured in they were sold out. I didn't want to be without it... and that says it all I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment