Thursday, December 16, 2010

on with Lush...

So so far I've tried a bomb, a bubble bar, and last week I tried a bath melt. My flavor of choice was MMM Melting Marshmallow Moment ($7.95 CAD).  It smelled lovely, turned my water opaque, but did not froth (and supposedly it's supposed to).  It did not matter I still enjoyed it. I have the best sleep after a good long Lush soak... only regret is not trying it sooner :)

I think once I've sampled all that I want individualy, I'll start to mix and match the products, like a bubble bar with a bomb.

I've also picked up a vegan conditioner... haven't used it yet, hope it delivers. 

2 comments:

  1. No, they're not supposed to froth up, they're like liquid lotion in your tub. We tend to use these when my son's winter eczema flares up (like right now). If you want something really moisturizing, try the Butterball bath melt - it's heavenly.
    Veganese is a great conditioner. It's fairly thin and smells lemony. It really makes your hair super-shiny.
    I'm a complete Lush addict.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought one of these yesterday. Can't wait to try it.

    I'm following your blog. Please check out my blog: www.jaciwalker.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete