Friday, December 3, 2010

Guerlain Météorites Powder For The Face in Teint Rosé 01

Ahhhh Guerlain... one of my favorite brands. One of the priciest as well.  I added Météorites Powder For The Face in Teint Rosé 01 to my collection at the beginning of summer this year. It comes in a lovely metallic container (much better than the previous cardboard box). Glad I waited until they redesigned the look.

As you can see from my container sides, it is well used, but not a lot of it is used up. This powder comes in 3 color options: Teint Rosé 01 (for light skin tones), Teint Beige 02 (for medium skin tones), Teint Doré 03 (for dark skin tones).

Now what is it supposed to do?... Well... "Inspired by light and created by Guerlain, Météorites Pearls employ the technology of white light, which is used in photography and film to erase imperfections and soften features. A constellation of 6 multi-colored pearls blend together for a flawless, radiant complexion."

Teint Rosé has 6 different colored pearls: pink, purple, green, yellow, white, and light beige. Each color to counteract different imperfections on your face.

Does it work?
I'm not sure, I really can't tell if it makes much of a difference, but I still love using it.  It smells heavenly, and I use a light sweep with a big brush each morning to finish off my face.  It feels lovely on, doesn't cake, or make you look shiny.

Will I pick it up again?
If the budget allows, then for sure, there is just something about it...

No comments:

Post a Comment