Sunday, February 13, 2011

Clinique Pair of Shades Eye Shadow in Spring Wedding

Spring is on my mind, and so are different shades of green. So when I saw this Clinique duo I was intrigued, when I read the name I was in love. It's an olive neutral kind of green... and since so far I've been enjoying my Clinique purchases I added this duo to my collection. 
I  wasn't disappointed by quality or wear of product. Does anyone make a bad shadow anymore? :)  Lovely wash of color, not heavily pigmented... great for everyday office look. Here come the swatches:
The dark shade, has great depth to it. I don't know I just love it... Green isn't for everyone, and not everyone loves it... but I am sweet on this duo.
I should mention it retails for $24 CAD, that's the only iffy thing about it... seems kind of pricey... I'm not purchasing anymore duos at this time from Clinique... but I'm enjoying what I already own.

No comments:

Post a Comment