Tuesday, January 18, 2011

a day of CHANEL and Lush

On the same day I pre-ordered my Estée Lauder stuff. I also put my name on the spring 2011 Chanel list. What the heck?... all they wanted was my name and phone number. I got a call, and went to pick up my two shades on Saturday. I could not pass up Black Pearl... and ever since I saw swatches of Pearl Drop online, I wanted it as well... I think it is a great color, it has this gold sparkle in it... that doesn't really pick up in a bad picture of a bottle... (one of these days I will start painting my nails again)...
 
The Chanel SA informed me that unless you put your name on the list, they don't have enough in stock to sell to anyone else who might just drop by. If they call you and you don't call back, or come by within 24 hours, then they make it available to the regular public... Isn't that crazy??? I think the colors are gorgeous, but I didn't expect them to sell out before they  hit the shelves...

After my Chanel pick up. I met my sister and we went to Lush together. There is what I refer to as the Lush flagship store on Queen St. W. ... We both lost control over our wallets... me a bit more...
I just want to live in my bathroom :) We both scored three free samples... good samples are one of my favorite things.This is a lot of Lush loot... I won't be going back for at least a couple of months...

No comments:

Post a Comment