Thursday, January 13, 2011

Favorite Body Scrub

Sometimes I don't know why I stray when I already found something that really works for me. I guess it's in my nature.  After a couple of body scrubs that were mediocre at best, I repurchased my favorite one from Philosophy.
In the summer I used their Coconut Frosting flavor (yum), but since it's winter I decided to prolong the Holiday feeling by buying their Gingerbread Man body scrub. I love this scrub. It retails for $25 USD for a 23 oz jar (a nice generous size). It smells amazing but the scent doesn't linger on your skin after a shower therefore you don't have to worry about competing fragrances on your body if you use scented body lotion or perfume. It has nice thick consistency, isn't oily at all and therefore doesn't turn  your tub or shower into an oil slick. When I dip my fingers in it, it's like talking out a scoop of very sugary ginger dough. The granules are the perfect abrasive size for exfoliation, not too small and not too big. I use it on dry skin, and it has a slight warming feeling when you rub it in. It leaves my skin feeling silky smooth... what more could I ask for? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment