Monday, January 3, 2011

I've been tagged :)

Thank you Jeannine aka Lacquered Mom who has one of my favorite blogs.
I've been tagged with the Stylish Bloggers Award... yay I'm Stylish!!!!!! :)

The rules to this award:
1 - Thank and link back to the person that awarded you this award
2 - Share 7 things about yourself
3 - Award 15 recently discovered great bloggers
4 - Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

Seven things... no problem.

1. I worked in the restaurant industry for 5 years. I don't really like to cook anymore. If Jay wasn't a chef I'd use our oven as storage.
2. I'm a late bloomer. I seriously believe I was born 10 years ahead of schedule.
3. I love numbers; math major. I have a strange weakness for 3,5,8, and sometimes 9. I constantly, mentally manipulate them to fit my life... lol... too complicated to explain.
4. Alicia Silverstone's "The Kind Diet" changed my life. I'm a vegan for almost a year now. Loosing 30lbs is more delicious than bacon or cheese.
5. I loooooove to read... it frustrates me that I won't even make a dent in the world's library before I die.
6. I wanted to be an astronaut when I was growing up, but I'm terrified of heights.
7. I'm 33 and don't have a drivers license. I should get on that.

This beauty blogging is still brand new to me, so all the blogs I follow are recently discovered, but known for a while by the beauty community. If any of these lovely ladies have already been tagged, well Congrats on being AWESOME!!!... So here we go, in no particular order...

1. Blush Me Beauty
2. Confessions of a Polishaholic by Orlica
3. Get Lippie
4. The Phalanges Files
5. The Polished Perfectionist
6. The Beauty Look Book
8. A Pinch of Pretty
9. Rock that Look
10. Suburban Beauty
11. Makeup Magpie
12. Nails by Bellan
13. Diva Debbi
14. Padmita's Make Up Blog
15. Makeup Crushes

2 comments: