Friday, January 7, 2011

Lancôme Tropiques Minérale

I was always intimidated by bronzers. The fear of ending up looking all orange or sparkly kept me away. But one day summer 2010 Lancôme had a great gift with purchase, and I wanted that gift. So I started to browse their line online and came upon the Tropiques Minérale, Mineral Smoothing Pressed Bronzer with spf 15. It retails for $48 CAD ($38.50 USD online at Sephora). What I love about it; it's made without parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, or syntheic dyes. It is also oil and fragrance free, talc free, non-drying (contains Aloe Vera), allergy-tested, and the selling feature for me NON-ACNEGENIC YAY!!!
It comes it three shades Natural Sunkiss, Natural Sunbath, and Natural Suntan. Pictured Natural Suntan. I really love this bronzer. It doesn't make you look, orange, brown, or shimmery. It just looks real, like a natural tan. It applies smoothly, blends easily, and wears for a long time. Pricey, but worth it.

4 comments:

  1. Lovely blog! And by the way, I love Bvlgari's Voile de Jasmin- I actually bought it for my birthday two years ago, loved the scent ever since!
    Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hej jaki kolor bedzie odpowiedni dla polek ? sunbath suntan czy sunkiss ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what sunbath looks like but I had both sunkiss and suntan and they are very similar... (#2 and #3 here http://www.limitedlucy.blogspot.ca/search/label/bronzer)... I suggest visiting a counter and swatching :)

      Delete