Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Lush: Ultrabalm

Ultrabalm is ultra awesome. This is Lush's version of Vaseline. But instead of mineral oil it is all vegetable based (yup no beeswax). Instead: candelilla wax, jojoba oil, and rose wax make this a must have for me.

I have two dry patches, they are right on my hips... I don't know why they happened (maybe my jeans are too tight). But they've been there for a couple of months now, and they're super itchy. Jay thought they were bruises.... A few lotions calmed them a bit, but nothing made them go away. This is my miracle balm (I layer it with my L'Occitane body butter)... the itch is totally gone, and I'm expecting the dry patches to become history shortly... This 45g jar retails for $12.95 CAD... money well spent... love, love, love it... I also slather  this on my heels in conjunction with my foot cream... winter weather can't touch me... lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment