Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Macadamia Natural Oil

As I've written before when I take a bath, I actually take a shower first, apply a hair masque, and then soak and read for at least 20min or until I feel wrinkled enough (just like Dennis the Menace). My water is always scalding hot (I know not so good for the skin), but I'm a cold person, and a steamy bathroom feels so nice.

This is my weekly hair treatment. I picked it up at Trade Secrets, because the packaging drew my eye. Now I see it at many hair salons. This stuff smells amazing. I take a dollop of the pearly creamy Deep Repair Masque and a pump of the golden Healing Oil Treatment, mix them together in my hands and apply to hair, then let time and steam do their work. Rinse well and love my hair. This stuff makes my hair so soft and shiny and manageable... looooove it. The masque retails for $28 CAD and he oil for $27 CAD. I feel the results are worth the cost.
I also used this combo on dry hair, then slapped a shower cap on and went to bed. In the morning shampooed... and marveled at my lovely locks :)
I loved this combo so much I went back and picked up their Nourishing Leave-In Cream. Smells just as good as the masque, white in color, nice consistency. It doesn't weigh down my hair, but makes it soft and shiny. I forgot how much I payed for it, but I'm sure it's something in the mid $20 range. I have fine, shortish hair, this bottle will last me quite a long time. I use a large pea size amount on my towel dried hair.
Since all of the above work so well for me, I also added their Rejuvenating Shampoo to my regimen. You can guess no regrets. Sulfate and paraben free, it lathers up quite nicely. Unfortunately they don't make a conditioner, but if they ever do, I will have it.
 All of their products are safe for color treated hair, and come in a variety of sizes so you're not committed to a huge container. They feel so luxurious, I will definitely be repurchasing when the time comes. Check out the Macadamia Natural Oil website if you wish to learn more.

No comments:

Post a Comment