Friday, January 14, 2011

Philosophy Apricots and Cream Body Lotion

I bought it because I smelled it... lol. It is heavenly. Apricots and cream... all Jay can say after I slather this on is "mmmmmmm" :)

As you can see I'm already halfway done, and I as much as I love the scent, this is just not rich enough for my skin during winter. If still available I will definitely repurchase it in the summer, when it's hot and humid, because this is a lovely, light, non-greasy, quick absorbing,  body lotion. But for our winter months, I need something richer.

By the way, has anyone out there actually made any of the recipes that are listed on Philosophy  products? They read right, but I never have... just wondering...

1 comment:

  1. I made a red velvet cake from a (tweaked) Philosophy recipe. It was good!

    ReplyDelete