Friday, February 25, 2011

Anastasia Beverly Hills: Illumin8 With Youthful Synergy™ Complex Eye Shadow Palette - No. 3

So Anastasia added eye shadow palettes to her brow collection. Currently there are five different ones available, all labeled 1 to 5. No individual names, for the palettes or for the shadows. But there is a very serious advertising angle...
 When you lift the top lid, you are presented with some incredible research results... above the middle photo "Photos have not been retouched." Well then, this is an anti-aging wonder... Just look at all those stats and results...
 The palette itself, is a pretty shiny little thing. Perfect mirror-like surface for fingerprints...
 Pictured using flash... because I really wanted to pick up on the sparkle in the charcoal gray (first from the right). It's the reason I chose this palette... This is palette number 3, and it also includes a double sided application brush. One end for overall application and blending, and one end is tapered for lining. They are both quite nice, and I do utilize them...
 swatches... you can barely see the first shade (winter makes me very pale). I find all the shades wearable and beautiful. The formula is velvety soft and blends easily.
 
I plan to use this palette at least once a week. It is recommended that the shadows are worn without primer, for optimal benefits. They actually hold up really well on my lids. Now I hope to have wrinkle free eyes for years, and years to come :)

1 comment: