Thursday, February 17, 2011

Clinique Make Up Brush Cleanser

Everyone has their favorite one and this is mine. I deep clean my foundation brush every single day and the rest once every week, or every couple of weeks. It depends on how often I used them. But every single day I quick clean every single brush I used with Clinique make up brush cleanser. For small brushes, I spritz my paper towel and wipe the brushes back and forth to get the residual product off. For large brushes, I spritz the brush and wipe it back and forth on a paper towel until it comes clean.  I have nothing but love for this product, it cleans and conditions my brushes very well, it kills germs, but it isn't harsh on the bristles. It retails for $16.50 CAD in Shoppers Drug Mart and $13 USD on Sephora website (but is currently out of stock). I always have a back up of it... running out is not an option :)

2 comments:

  1. nice review, I was wondering which brush cleanser I should get... I totally forgot that clinique did one! I'll give it a go :)

    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i know so many product out there... i suggest choose one and if doesn't work switch, it's part of the fun :) and you'll have some great reviews and comparisons as a result :)

      Delete