Saturday, February 26, 2011

Dior: Diorskin Poudre Shimmer in Amber Diamond

Dior.... I see you... and I'm an unable to resist your vortex... This is a fave of so many beauty gurus, that I just couldn't pass it up. But this time I have no regrets. This product is pretty amazing. The perfect highlighter. I use it mainly on my inner eye corner and brow bone (this will last me a lifetime :))... on occasion on top of my cheeks and cupid's bow... The palette has five different shadows in it. From top to bottom: ivory, champagne, tan, bronze, peach. You may pick out a shade, or blend them all... whatever works. Because I like to blend them all, I do not mind that all the shades share the same pan.
 Here is a little swatch of all five shades blended together... ain't it beautiful? It gives off a glow, not so much shimmer. No chunks of glitter in this product, I think anyone can pull it off.

No comments:

Post a Comment