Saturday, February 5, 2011

Hello Kitty

I'm not a Hello Kitty fan. I mean I have a watch but it was given to me... However when Sephora announced a release of Hello Kitty make up line, I knew I had to acquire 1 nail polish. Just one, that's all I need for my collection.

There are 3 Sephoras within my traveling distance. Each time I payed one a visit, Hello Kitty nail polish was sold out.... wow talk about popular.  But two weeks ago on a whim I stopped by, and lo and behold one lonely nail polish bottle on the shelf... I decided not to be picky and snagged it up (it wasn't opened). I love the bottle. I think that's the best part about the line, their packaging is great. My color: Blueberry, an opaque pastel periwinkle blue... a nice addition. They retail for $13CAD ($10 USD) each... not bad.
A 100 point reward got me this mini version of Hello Kitty perfume at checkout. The scent is sweet, young, and girly, not something I would wear. But the cute bottle is just what I need for my mini perfume collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment