Saturday, February 19, 2011

Lush Bubblegum Lip Scrub

This was an impulse purchase at the Lush store while I was checking out. I can usually resist items next to the cash register, I know their purpose. But my, when I smelled it I couldn't pass it up, and the pink color just tipped the scales. This little jar retails for $8.95 CAD. I've seen videos online of people making their own scrubs at a fraction of the price, but I'm not regretting my purchase.
The scent in the jar doesn't compare to the incredible olfactory heaven you experience while actually using this on your lips. I just want to eat it. It works great too... leaving my lips silky smooth, moisturized, and ready for some Chanel lipstick :)
This is a totally vegan product, which makes me so happy. Lush carries a few flavors, next time it's time to restock I'll definitely be picking up another lip scrub. Love this.

1 comment:

  1. Love the review and your blog.

    Check out my review: http://jaciwalker.blogspot.com/2011/01/lush-review-lip-dip-lip-scrub.html

    and my other Lush reviews: http://jaciwalker.blogspot.com/search/label/Lush

    :)

    ReplyDelete