Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Make Up Forever HD High Definition Foundation

I have a love-hate relationship with this foundation. I agonized over purchasing it for weeks, then I did, and I didn't love it, but I didn't return it either... because  I was torn, actually still am.  I hate the way it sits on my face, but I love the way it makes my skin look in pictures. But at $40 USD... I should have returned it. I try to wear it at least once a week to use it up, because I cannot have that much money sitting in my drawer collecting dust. So far no luck with different application methods, primers, or finishing powders.  It does not look flawless, (well in a photo it does), but my daily life is not a snapshot. I even purchased the # 30N HD foundation brush for it (ugh stupid me $38 USD)... nope I see streaks. But at least I can find other uses for the brush. I will continue to experiment with it, because I own it. Maybe I'll stumble upon something that works... if not... I will just add this to my regret list. Either way I do not see myself repurchasing this foundation again.

No comments:

Post a Comment