Sunday, February 20, 2011

NARS Blush in Orgasm

I got swayed by the NARS cult favorite fever a few years back and purchased their blush in Orgasm. This was about 6 years ago.
Orgasm is a peachy-pink shade with shimmer. I've had it for over 6 years now, as  you can see I've used it, but I yet have to hit pan. That's says it all I think. This might be a cult favorite, but it's not mine.
It's a pretty shade. But personally I find it too shiny, too shimmery. I don't know I just can't seem to get it to work for me.  I think a lot of it has to do with my skin type. I feel this blush just magnifies every single imperfection.
However this is a cult favorite. So many people can't be all wrong. But there always is an exception... and I am one for this blush. I can't bring myself to get rid of it, I don't remember what it cost me so many years ago, but currently it retails for $27 USD on Sephora website. I'm going to start to layer it a bit, Orgasm first, and then something matte on top... also it does make an interesting eye shadow, I like it... Maybe I'll used it up in the next 6 years...

No comments:

Post a Comment