Saturday, February 12, 2011

Shiseido Eye Shadow Quad in Rose Tones Q11

This pretty Shiseido quad was a gift from my sister last Christmas (2009). Jay and I don't celebrate Valentine's Day, but when I rummaged in my collection, I decided to wear it just for the heck of it. This is their Q11 palette in Rose Tones.
Correction: I apologize.  This wasn't a gift from my sister but from my father. We pick names for the Holidays, and become Santa to only one person. I got my years mixed up :) 
Perfect V-day shades, and also great for spring. I'm getting tired of sub-zero temperatures and freezing winds. I'm starting to wear light bright colors to brighten up my days.
Shiseido makes great colors. I really enjoy wearing and playing with this quad. The shades are kind of soft in texture, I learned very quickly to go easy with my brush.  Otherwise I might end up looking clownish with a lot of fall out. Swatches below... lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment