Tuesday, February 15, 2011

sooooo.....

I take back my "Jay and I don't celebrate Valentine's Day." I don't, he does. But no roses or chocolates for me.  He knows the way to my heart is straight through the beauty counter :), and he has good taste. I present sweet Valentines gifts that melt my heart....
Stila Make Me Blush blush, Givenchy lipstick in Candide Nude 27, and NARS nail polish in Orgasm.
I marked the lipstick in a beauty mag to investigate on a future visit to Sephora. The nail polish and blush are his choices. Love it all, but love him more. I'm starting to come around to the whole Valentine's Day idea. If you celebrate it, I hope it was wonderful...

Swatches and reviews of the above, coming in not so distant future.

2 comments:

  1. agreed :) tiny part of me doesn't want to use it and mess up the design...

    ReplyDelete