Tuesday, March 29, 2011

bare Minerals mascara

This was another purchase made after watching a video by Lisasz09 sometime ago. She loved these mascaras. First a coat of the volumizing one, and then a second coat of the defining one.
As you can see the brushes are quite different. I really like the volumizing one, this is a winner. The formulation is wonderful, it doesn't clump, and coats my lashes evenly.  The defining mascara is nothing much on it's own. I could live without it. But putting it on after the volumizing one is like a cherry on top of a sundae. I'm not sure what it does (defines I guess... lol) but it gives my eyes that extra ooomph.
Because I use these mascaras at the same time, I count them as one, and  I'm not proud to say that this is the most expensive mascara combo I've bought to date. Each retails for $18 USD (a bit over $20 CAD), so while I do like the effect, I do not see myself repurchasing both of these again. However, I might go back for the volumizing one, if I don't find a comparable one in the near future.

1 comment:

  1. Could you post photos of how these look on your lashes I'd like to see how well they work? :)

    ReplyDelete