Monday, March 28, 2011

Cashmere Inverted-Pleat Dress

(image from Neiman Marcus website)
I love to online shop at Neiman Marcus, for two reasons:
1. They ship to Canada.
2. When they have a promotion of free shipping over a certain amount spent, or free shipping at any price, that also includes Canadian orders.

I browse the site regularly and bookmark anything that catches my eye. I visit my bookmarks regularly as well because, I never purchase anything at regular price. I wait until it goes on sale, and then on sale again. Then if the item is still available in my size, and I qualify for free shipping, and I still want it, I will purchase it. I've been doing this for about three years now, and so far have purchased three gorgeous dresses, and one amaizing skirt. No retruns, no regrets...

I was attending a bridal shower this past Sunday and wanted a casual dress for it, but I didn't want to brave the mall. Neiman Marcus came to my rescue... I love this cashmere dress. It's my first cashmere item, and I can't believe how soft, warm, and luxurious it feels on.

Online description: An inverted pleat whisks this cashmere silhouette away from your body, creating a stomach-slimming fit.
- Choose bourgogne (burgundy) or black knit.
(I chose the burgundy.)
- Rounded V neckline.
- Cap sleeves.
- Figure-elongating seams down front and back.
- Empire waist.
- A-line skirt.
- Approximately 42"L.
- Cashmere.
- Dry clean only.
- Imported.

The shipping is super fast. I usualy get my order within 7 days. The price for this little dress... originally $400.00 USD... on sale for $140.00... "SALE" one of my favorite words :)

No comments:

Post a Comment