Monday, March 21, 2011

great sale

Yesterday Jay and I went to Eaton's Center to look for some shoes for Jay. We ended up at SportCheck and they had a great sale. Huge selection of shoes 50% off... they dubbed it spring cleaning for new styles. Well I don't care if my running shoes aren't the latest fashion statement, I just need them to be comfortable. We both lucked out and got two pairs each for less than $200 CAD total... now that's a deal. I'm especially happy because I actually got shoes that I've been wanting for a few months now... you might have seen the commercials and adds for shoes that tone your hamstrings, quads, and glutes while you wear them... I've seen them too, I just didn't want to pay $110 CAD and up for them. Well yesterday I got them at a steal...

one pair for walking...
 one pair for running...
it's just a matter of time now before I have an awesome tush like Eva Mendes :)

No comments:

Post a Comment