Friday, March 11, 2011

Korres Quercetin and Oak Antiageing Antiwrinkle Eye Cream

I have yet to find an eye cream that I want to stick with. Every single time I run out of one, I already have another on my  mind I want to try next. 
Why I bought this one, from Sephora website:
"Rich in powerful antioxidant Quercetin and Oak extracts it works to improve skin cell functioning to repair fine lines and wrinkles, and reverse the signs of aging. Baobab Pulp extract, a natural polysaccharide, fights against muscle relaxation and gravity to create an instant lift. Yeast extract improves microcirculation to decrease dark circles while sugar-derived Betaine and Rhodiola Rosea extracts reduce eye puffiness by controlling excessive fluid build-up in the eye area."
This is an extremely lovely cream. I love the texture, the delicate scent, the way it applies, absorbs, and feels. I really disliked that the bottle wouldn't pump out any more product, when there was about a third of it left in the bottle. Currently the bottle is sitting upside down on my shelf, and I dig out a bit of product every morning with a toothpick.
This pump is horrible. The reason why I won't repurchase this product unless the packaging changes. But you can see the lovely, buttery cream.
I was trying to capture all the product that's still left in the bottle in this picture. It's thick you can't really tap it out. Doing it with a toothpick every day is a bit of a hassle... *sigh*... too bad... because this is the first eye cream I would totally repurchase... however at $42 USD I expect a dispenser that's much more efficient...

No comments:

Post a Comment