Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Lancôme Blush Subtil in Aplum

I like blushes, even though it takes me forever to actually use one up. To be honest I have yet to use one up (I own 6… ok 8, but two of them were free). Lancôme had a lovely gift with purchase a year or so ago that I wanted, and to get it I picked up their Blush Subtil - Delicate Oil-Free Powder Blush in Aplum.

This a matte blush (love), that looks kind of dark in the compact, but applies quite sheer (love), is oil free (love), and oil absorbing (even more love). Before I made my purchase I did my research because I didn't want to spend $29.50 USD on a substandard product. And there is nothing substandard about it, it is lovely, totally wowed me, and I highly recommended it.
This blush gives your cheeks a natural delicate wash of color (is buildable if you like). I think it would compliment nicely a whole range of skin tones. It's easy to work with, applies evenly, blends seamlessly, and lasts as long as your foundation does (if you're wearing any).

1 comment: