Wednesday, March 2, 2011

L'Occitane Shea Butter Foot Cream

One of my pet peeves are dry heels. During the summer months, I am totally confused and at the same time grossed out by women with impeccable makeup, hair, and clothes, but dry, cracked heels... yuck... How can one put so much effort in their appearance, but neglect their feet so much?...

I exfoliate and moisturize my feet every day. I am obsessive about it. I need my feet to be soft and touchable.

This is my foot cream of choice for a couple of years now. I loved it at first application. I love the texture and moisturizing effects of it. I didn't like the scent that much... lavender. But that quickly passed. Now the scent just brings that sense of familiarity, and pleasure.

It's a bit pricey $30 CAD ($26 USD) per tube. But I pay it... because it works for me.

1 comment:

  1. I've tried their hand cream, and it was really nice.

    ReplyDelete