Friday, March 4, 2011

Lush: It Started With A Kiss Lip Tint

I'm all about delicious scents lately, that remind me of days long gone. That is how I happen to purchase a Lush Lip Tint in It Started With A Kiss. As I was checking out at the store, I was drawn to these little pots by the cash register. There were a few different flavors. I smelled this one and I bought it. This scent reminds me of a cake batter my mom used to make in Poland.  I had her smell it as well and she totally agrees. It's a sweet scent and it lingers. I love it, others might not.

I like the little bit of color this tint imparts to your lips. It's pretty but not gaudy and one can always add a little bit more oopmh with a coat of gloss or lipstick.
 
I'm also posting a picture of the back, with the ingredient list, for those who are interested. I love that the first two ingredients are coconut oil and fruit extract.
There is one drawback to this product. It's grainy. It's a fine grain but you can totally feel it when applying or when you mush your lips together. Supposedly this is normal, but it doesn't feel that nice. So I'm on the fence regarding repurchasing or not. I guess I'll find out once I run out, if scent wins over texture ... each little tin retails for $6.95 CAD.

3 comments:

  1. I hate grainy texture lip products!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm addicted to it's scent. Cinnamon and white chocolate yum.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes the scent was heavenly... but the texture was a total turn off... maybe it was just my tin... I'm tempted to give this product another try

    ReplyDelete