Saturday, March 12, 2011

Lush: Sympathy for the Skin Hand and Body Lotion

Just as I always switch up my eye cream, I always change up my body cream/lotion. Too many great flavors and products out there that work really well to just stick with one brand.  So on one of my Lush trips I picked up a tub of Sympathy for the Skin, $23.95 CAD. This is a vegan body lotion made with fresh organic bananas and vanilla bean. After a couple of uses this has become one of my top body products. It's light, fast absorbing, non greasy, moisturizing, nourishing, and the scent is so soft (light vanilla I don't smell any bananas) that it won't compete with your perfume (well in my opinion).
A quick shot of the delicious cream. The little dark flecks are vanilla bean seeds, you can't feel them when using the cream, and they are not obvious on my skin (and I am pale).
 
When I use this up, eventually I will repurchase it. I am loving this lotion... especially the packaging, every single last drop of this thick delicious custard like cream will eventually be rubbed into my skin :)

1 comment: