Sunday, March 6, 2011

random

Yesterday I was at the mall and stopped at Bath & Body Works, and I'm glad I did. My favorite candles are on sale; 2 for $25 CAD (usually that's the cost of one). I was using my last jar at home, so this deal couldn't come at more perfect time. Pictured below the scents I chose. My favorite is Lilac Blossom.... I think I might pick up a couple more before the sale is over... this is my quintessential spring scent... I adore lilac... looking at my choices it seems I also adore citrus :)
 Once I got home I decided to organize my Lush stash. I keep everything in my panty drawer and it's hard to tell what I have left and how much of it. So I decided to bring it all out and keep it on my dresser. I love the scent it gives my room and also it made me realize I don't take nearly enough baths.
This is a bit much... Hey Karolina (a very serious Lush addict, she created a Lush product spreadsheet for herself), does your stash look something like this?... lol...

3 comments:

  1. Oh, that looks like my Lush stash. The only difference is that most of my Lush stash (bubble bars) are for my very spoiled, but nice-smelling 5 year old son!
    Although, my husband does use Happy Hippy almost exclusively - and it smells very good on him. I love the grapefruit scent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... it's good to know I'm not the only one :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://lifeandlush.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete