Saturday, April 30, 2011

Anastasia Beverly Hills: Brow Enhancing Serum

I am a victim of myself. Being a teen once long ago with a brand new pair of tweezers. I ended up with an odd looking pair of eyebrows... and wish I left my caterpillars alone...

I stopped plucking about two years ago... because there wasn't much to pluck. I never considered that over-plucking my brows would ever become an issue, or that they would stop growing back... but they kind of did. My brows are light in color, so my butchery isn't as noticeable, but it's there... and I've been relying on brow cosmetics to even things out.

So on one of my trips to Sephora, I spot Anastasia's Brow Enhancing Serum and think to myself  "well why not?". The serum is a greenish gel, that is odorless, and once applied colorless. It dries (or absorbs) rather quickly, is non-sticky, and does not leave a residue.

I applied it twice a day, every morning and every evening after cleansing my face. As you can see I used up almost all of it. I wish I've taken a before picture, because I'm not sure about the effects. It might be all in my head, but my brows do feel slightly healthier, and do feel a tad fuller... however the change is not drastic enough to jump for joy.

So will I repurchase? Well I'm not running out to get it. I'll wait a few weeks and see if my brows remain as they are or if their condition deteriorates. Mostly because this little tube is pricey $36.00 USD... that's a lot to pay for a glorified brow gel. So I'll try to keep a closer eye on my brows... and note any changes.

No comments:

Post a Comment