Saturday, April 16, 2011

Boscia Green Tea Blotting Linens

I didn't purchase this item, it was one of those 100 point trade ins at Sephora. I traded in a few times, because these are my favorite blotting sheets. I've tried Johnson & Johnson and Shiseido before. Johnson & Johnson were the cheapest, Shiseido were nice, but Boscia comes out on top.
What makes these little oil absorbing sheets better than the rest in my opinion is that they are made of only one thing. That's right the ingredient list is simply composed of Green Tea. From the back of my package "Made from finely-woven leaf fibers of the exotic Abaca Tree Plant and infused with one of nature's most powerful antioxidants, Green Tea, to help soothe and freshen your skin."
Once I run through my samples, I will most likely repurchase. These things are handy to have... and they work really well as lipstick blotters as well...

1 comment:

  1. It's cool that they only have 1 ingredient, at least you know what you're putting on your face!

    ReplyDelete