Monday, April 18, 2011

Chantecaille Iridescent Eye Shade in Sel

So Jay and I were at Holt Renfrew a few weeks back, I was exchanging a Bobbi Brown item. He wandered off... as I finish my transaction, he appears and says "Come look at this..." He takes me to the Chantecaille counter and points to their limited edition Sea Turtle Palette...
Jay: Look they have turtles...
Me: mh-hm
Jay: Do you like it?
Me: It's pretty...
Jay: It helps the turtles...
Me: What?
Jay: When you buy it part of the proceeds go the help the turtles. Do you want it?
Me: No.
Jay: They also have tigers and a whale?
Me: No, thank you.
Jay: Are you sure?
SA: Don't you want to help the turtles?
Me: No I don't want to help the turtles.
Jay: She doesn't want to help the turtles...
Me: But I would like Sel...
I know many out there adore the Sea Turtle Palette, but even-though it's limited edition, I'm not one of them. It's the overspray. It's a bit of a pet peeve of mine, I don't know why but I just don't like it. However my single eye shadow purchase is to die for...
I'm at a loss of words to describe it... this picture has to do all the talking. I'm just going to point out that this is pure silk for your eyelids... I still don't want turtles, but I might give in if they ever have gorillas...

1 comment: