Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Jewelry Organizer

This is another item I purchased at the One of a Kind Show. I used to store my necklaces and earrings in jewelry boxes, and I found that I usually wore one or two pieces over, and over again; and I also easily forget some that I own. So when Jay spotted this at the show, the only question we had is what color do they come in :) 

These jewelry organizers are made by Bijoux Display Co. and come in a wide variety of sizes and designs. The necklace ones can also be used as key hooks. The wood options are, walnut, cherry, and oak. I chose walnut because it's my favorite. All have a finish that is non-toxic and biodegradable. This craft artist only sells at major craft shows... so if you like it keep an eye out for it. The artist is located in Port Ryerse, Ontario and can be reached at andrews@kwic.com

I took this image at an angle... so the display looks uneven, but trust me it isn't...

2 comments: