Sunday, April 3, 2011

Josie Maran Argan Day + Night Eye Cream

So as I previously mentioned I constantly switch up my eye cream.  This time around on impulse on one of my visits to Sephora, I picked up Josie Maran's Argan Day + Night Eye Cream because I was sweet on the packaging, and I like argan oil a lot. The purple side is the night eye cream, and the beige is the day eye cream. It's a pretty sturdy little container, I dropped it twice on my bathroom floor and it only sustained a tiny chip on one of its ends.
The cream doesn't look that much different in the pots, and I really can't feel any discreditable difference when applying. The amount of cream in each also feels a bit on the cheap side, I wish there was more product for the buck ($88.00 CAD, $68.00 USD... this markup is crazy!).
On Sephora's website this cream is not rated very highly. If I read the reviews first I would most likely not have purchased it. But since I did, I must say other that the price, I like this product, and I haven't had any problems with it. Both creams are thick, but emulsify and absorb quickly. My under eye area feels hydrated, and I have no problems with make up application. 

Will I repurchase?.... Nope... it's nice, but not great... and it hurts my wallet.

1 comment:

  1. The packaging is cool, it's too bad it didn't do anything. :)

    ReplyDelete