Friday, April 1, 2011

Lush: Cynthia Sylvia Stout Shampoo

I have five different shampoos going in my shower at the same time. I use a different one each day. Two reasons:

1. I get easily bored with just one, it's impossible for me to be loyal to just one brand much less one bottle.
2. I feel that changing my shampoos is good for my  hair, because each one is designed for different purpose and by using all of them I get all the benefits.

I've always heard that beer is beneficial for hair. It gives it shine, and makes it stronger and fuller. So when I spotted this at Lush I was instantly sold on it.  This shampoo is recommended for hair that tends to go frizzy in damp or humid weather, yup that's my hair.

First ingredient on the list is beer (I think it's what makes this shampoo brown in color :)) The scent on Lush site is described as brandy, stout and lemon cocktail, and I agree... and kind of like it. It is not a strong scent, and my conditioner totally cancels it out. As for the shampoo itself, love it, makes my hair soft and shiny.

Comes in three sizes:
100ml for $8.95 CAD
250ml for $17.95 CAD
500ml for $27.95 CAD

Will I repurchase? Absolutely.

1 comment: