Thursday, April 28, 2011

Matt & Nat

Matt & Nat is my all time favorite bag brand. I don't want anything else, no luxury brand is calling my name. I look at them, and even if I could afford one, I would not purchase.  All I need to lug my junk around is my M&N. The price is right too, especially since I can wait for a sale. I'm not one to need the latest trend in bag fashion.

Matt & Nat is a Montreal (Canadian) based company. It originated as a project idea for a marketing class that eventually became reality. All bags are vegan, made from recycled materials. These are the prettiest, most unique, fabulous bags out there... well that's just personal biased opinion :)

Below are three currently in my collection. Each one was named by the company, but I no longer remember the names. However, since I also name my bags (regardless of the company labels), I present: 
Abby... love her, but she turned out to be a tad too big, even for me. Things would get lost in there... however I still use her on occasion...
Tiffany... turned out to be too small. All the crap I love to take with me each day finally took its toll on the zipper...
Connie... currently in use... love her... perfect fit...
As compared to my body... I had such a bad hair day, hahahahaha....
Most of the time I carry my purse on my arm (bent 90 degrees), not my shoulder. Because of that my right arm, is insanely stronger than my left... I've been trying to even things out a bit by lifting free weights at the gym... hopefully it will help...

1 comment: