Friday, April 15, 2011

Sally Hansen Nailgrowth Miracle - Fearless Fog (nail polish swatch)

This was another grocery store purchase... I believe it retailed around $5.00 CAD. I can't really say anything about its claim of being a nail growth miracle product but I do love this color; even if this color is nothing original. Plenty of variations on this shade out there; still it's totally right up my alley, a grayed out purple creme. The formula is outstanding, very opaque, creamy, and smooth. If I had more skill I could probably get away with one coat, but I'm not and I also feel two coats just look better anyways. I also really like the brush, a bit on the big side, flat but compact. Made the application a breeze... now if I could only exert a bit more control over the applying hand :)

Pictured below Fearless Fog and China Glaze Fairy Dust which I used on my ring finger, as an accent.
 
 Excuse the messy cuticles (I'm working on them), and please overlook my inability to stay within the lines (I'm working on that too)... and enjoy this gorgeous shade :)
no flash - natural light
using flash

 sunlight

1 comment: