Sunday, April 24, 2011

SheaTerra Organics Moroccan Mud

I purchased this online a few months back from Shea Terra Organics website. It's just such a feel good website. By purchasing their products you support animal conservation, sustainable ingredients, free trade & empowerment. I don't know if they carry this particular product anymore but I'm sure they have something like it. I also don't remember what it cost, but whatever it was, I know I have no regrets, this is a very generous 16oz jar of fun... This is my body mask...
It comes in powder form. You scoop out the amount you want and mix it with any liquid you want: water, milk, honey, rose water, or anything else you can think of. Then you smother it on... try not to touch anything... and rinse
The only ingredient listed on my jar is pure ghassool mineral clay. It softens your skin while it draws out impurities. And you get to let your inner child play with mud once again...
I'll be sad when I use it all up...

1 comment: