Thursday, April 14, 2011

SpaRitual Nail Polish

Jay was near a Murale this past weekend and asked me what I wanted. I told him, but they didn't have it, however he did not come back empty handed. These are my first SpaRitual polishes. I really like the packaging, the fact that this brand is vegan, the polishes are free of dbp, toluene, formaldehyde, and formaldehyde resin.

I painted two of my nails, one with each shade just to check them out. I did not use a base coat. Next day removed them and YIKES, the dark green stained my nail yellow (I refer to it as a tobacco nail now), and the light one stained my other nail blue.  So a word of caution, lovely shades, but use a base coat. Proper swatches coming up in the future.
 And on the back of the package....
... isn't it lovely... I am so planting this...

No comments:

Post a Comment