Monday, April 11, 2011

Victoria's Secret Love Me Wild Limited-edition Perfect Lipstick in Heartbeat

This was a surprise from Jay one day  a couple of weeks ago. He said he bought it because, the display showed it is "limited edition", he knows I like lipstick, and limited editions even more, he liked the packaging, and chose this color because he felt it's what I like. The name of the shade on the packaging is "Heartbeat"... :) love it... But I wonder if there was a mistake, because online Heartbeat is an intense purple pink shade...
Anyways the color is right up my alley... a light soft peachy coral, perfect for spring and summer...
It applies smoothly, but doesn't last really long (maybe it's just me)... however I still think this is a pretty decent lipstick... and I do like the shade... he knows me so well...
the small patch of white in the lower right hand corner of the picture above is a face mask I had on... I multitask :)

1 comment: