Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Amore Pacific Treatment Enzyme Peel

I picked this up summer 2010 at Holt Renfrew, and as you can see I only used up half of it. Partly because of the price ($66.00 CAD) so I was rationing it, partly because I've stumbled upon Mario Badescu (talk about it soon)

It's hard to find reviews for Amore Pacific products simply because of the price (well that's what I think, but it could be that it's not very popular as well). This is one of the cheapest products in the line. I purchased it because it's a an nonabrasive exfoliatior.

A little gimmick behind this product is that each time you tip it it dispenses the prefect amount of product. Well it does dispense a certain amount, but it varies. I just tap out what I feel is sufficient for my face. You then emulsify it with water it foams up and you massage it onto your skin for 45s to 1min or so.

It leaves your skin feeling extremely clean and smooth. Overall a very nice product, except for the price tag. 

All Amore Pacific products (well the samples that I've had) have a certain scent to them, I refer to it as the Amore Pacific scent. All products smell the same. The scent is strong, might be overpowering for some. It was for me at the very beginning but now I'm kind of liking it.

Will I repurchase? Not right now... the price tag is a bit high, and I'm loving my MB routine...

No comments:

Post a Comment