Saturday, May 7, 2011

Laura Mercier Metallic Crème Eye Colour

I picked these up on two separate occasions at Sephora sometime last year. The tubes are rather small, but the amount product you need is so minuscule that they will last me forever. First I purchased Platinum a shimmery peach champagne, and then on my next visit I couldn't resist Alloy a shimmery taupe.
The color payoff is great. The texture is extremely lightweight and easily blendable. These shadows can be worn alone as an allover wash of color, as a base, or as a highlight. They last, and do not crease. Below pictured first with flash and then without (but it was overcast)... black mark for my camera to focus on...

2 comments:

  1. The other thing I noticed about these is depending on where on the contour of the eye they lie the colour looks different - so you can put on the lid/crease and get the effect of having multiple shadows on. They're also AWESOME for layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I have alloy and it lasts so well, even on my oily lids

    ReplyDelete