Saturday, May 14, 2011

Lush: Vanilla Fountain bath bomb

This past winter I've fallen in love with vanilla. Heavy, heady scents were my favorite... and as winter is coming to an end (even if it snowed recently), I decided to use a vanilla treat while I'm still loving it. Once summer starts I'll be switching to more breezy, light, fresh smelling products.

I love bath bombs, even though they don't last very long. This one was supper sweet smelling and turned my bath water a sunny yellow color, then orange once I added the Comforter bubble bar.

The best part about this bath bomb is the inspiration behind the creation :)  According to Lush website this sweet treat was inspired by a desert the creators enjoyed at Heston Blumenthal's restaurant... I wish they posted a picture of the dessert on their website..

PS... regarding the recent snow I mention :)... it was weeks ago that I wrote this post.... I just set the post date wrong... we haven't had any snow in a while... lots of rain but no snow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment