Tuesday, May 3, 2011

MAC Nail Lacquer - Frayed to Order

Frayed to Order was part of MAC's Jeanius collection. I don't know why I picked it up. I'm not a huge fan of matte nail polish and this is matte, maybe it was the settle duo-chrome...hmmmm I don't remember.
 Pictured base coat, followed by three coats of Frayed to Order. It applied nicely, and dried really quickly. I think that's one of the features of matte nail polish. It has a settle pinkish, pearl like sheen to it once completely dry.
 It was pretty, but I wasn't wowed by it...
 so I whipped out my shatter, and attempted to apply a thin even coat... I sort of succeeded and really like the end result. Frayed to order peaks out as a very delicate matte pink, and the shatter split in such a way that whenever I glance at my nails, I'm reminded of trees in winter... No top coat... I want to get used to the matte look :)

1 comment:

  1. that color is gorgeous. It reminds me of a pearl :)

    ReplyDelete