Tuesday, May 31, 2011

SpaRitual Handprint Hand Serum

Purchased at Murale for the scent alone... divine... citrus apple :). SpaRitual is my kind of brand. They formulate their products using vegan ingredients. Their creams and lotions are naturally colored and free of synthetic dyes, fragrances, parabens, and petrochemicals.

This hand serum is made with 72% organic ingredients. It's formulated to prevent aging of the hands. While it's not an issue for me yet, eventually it will become one, and I'm all for preventative measures. It contains Swiss Apple Stem Cells to slow the signs of physical aging, and protect from environmental damage;  Ginger Root Extract to keep your hands smooth and soft; Pumpkin Seed Extract to promote elasticity and collagen production; and Licorice Extract to help with discoloration (no liver spots yet).

Recommended usage is 1-2 pumps morning and night, 5 min wait for it to absorb and then your regular moisturizer. Currently I use it once a day before bedtime. The consistency is light and non-greasy, and it absorbs really quickly. 

This retails for $39.95 CAD for a 1 fl. oz. (30 ml). I will most likely repurchase... while I can speak of any results at the moment (I don't see any).... in a few years I might have the youngest looking hands around :)

No comments:

Post a Comment