Thursday, May 12, 2011

Tarte Clean Slate


I purchased this as a primer for my face. It sounded so promising. Made with avocado oil (rich in Vitamin A, B1, B2, D, and E), safflower seed oil, echinacea root extract, rosemary leaf extract, hibiscus flower extract. Made without parabens, sulfates, synthetic fragrances, synthetic dyes, petro-chemicals, phthalates.

But it didn't work at all. Within 2 hours of application my foundation literally melted off, no matter what brand I tried. So I stopped using it on my face.

The purchase wasn't a total waste. While this did not work for me as a face primer it is rather wonderful as an under eye primer. And since I only need a tad each time this will last me a while. I've had this for about 8 months now, and as you can see I'm not yet halfway through.

It retails for $30.00 USD, while I enjoy it using it under my eyes. At this price I will not repurchase once I run out.

No comments:

Post a Comment